Letter To My Mother
As days go by my feelings get stronger
To be in your arms, I cannot wait any longer
Look into my eyes and see that it is true
Day and night my thought are of you
All I wanted was someone to care for me
Someone who would be there for me
Someone who would be true with me
I searched all over and here is you
All I ever wanted was someone like you.
9
I love you more than all the stars in the sky
I love you more with every breath I take
Love is something that no one can hate
Love can happen anytime, early or late
Love is like a medicine with expiry date
But my love for you expires not
Because your love glows in my heart forever
Ever friendly, always smiling, forgives easily
I Love You So Much My Mother.
18
DEDICATION: This free verse poem is dedicated to my loving Mother.
Comments
Post a Comment