The Protest (#Endsars)

Where can I even start?
The horrible stories that touch
Should I make it slow or fast?
Or make it a movie for you to watch?

This is getting too much for us
Who's responsible for the loss?
Can we even call this a sacrifice?
Not to talk of the government lies

This country is more than worse
Our right is being taken with force
Being poor is more preferable to them
While being rich is still a bigger problem

We are all being caged to the men in black
Instead of protecting they're stabbing  backs
They forgot we are all equal in this situation
They all think about their selfish satisfaction

They kill our brothers for just peanut
They kill our sister who refuse to be naughty
They kill our fathers for not being ignorant kill our mothers for being a freedom mutant

What else can we seek from our government we are tired of this horrible tormenting That's why we stand together as youth
To uproot this police brutality from the root

I believe we can make this happen
If only our hopes is genuinely sharpen
So I stand with the motion
And my heart surrender for the mission


Poem  dedicated to: Bro Busayo
























Comments

Popular Posts